Big Mistake Big Mistake

Very funny

Great animation, funny and the faces were hilarious.

Keep up the awesome work.

Flash Tips and Lessons Flash Tips and Lessons

Useful

Great tutorial for beginners, now I know how to make a custom cursor... :O Ooooh.

Thanks. :)

Jindo responds:

Heh.. thanks for the review =P.

Birds and Clouds Birds and Clouds

Polyphonic sounds = poopie

I love the mixed in instrumental sounds/percussion and synths.. but some of the synths have a simple kind of polyphonic sound to them that don't really fit in so well with the more real/higher quality sounds.

Beats cool, love the opening.

triangleshower responds:

oh boy, here's an old one!
yeah the whole polyphonic sound resulted from me unwisely changing the tempo after recording with an analog synth. I was too lame back then to chance it.

Rainy Day (incomplete) Rainy Day (incomplete)

BALANCE!

The music box plinky sound is way too loud at parts.. Im sure you noticed, but shouldn't be hard to fix for a big improvement.

I think the piano with a bit of a thick reverb so it sounds more sustained would be cool, and it would also make the song flow better in my opinion.

I think you should keep working at this.. hopefully there isn't a completed version on your page that I've missed. :P

With some smoothing up, this will be a pretty neat song.

Gave a low overall, it IS incomplete.

Magic Dolphin Magic Dolphin

Shoobopadop

Im not much of an instrumental/piano kind of person.. though this is well made and peiced together, I think theres a few parts where it feels like if someone actually where playing the piano, they had to pause, and figure out the next chord.. kind of choppy at parts.

Altogehter I think this is fairly impressive.. I've tried my hand at soloist instrumental peices, and found it very difficult. What ended up happening was a sort of weird frogger electronic remix sounding thing. :P

Whats up with the name?

triangleshower responds:

MAGIC DOLPHIN 123!
MAGIC DOLPHIN JUST FOR ME!