Birds and Clouds Birds and Clouds

Polyphonic sounds = poopie

I love the mixed in instrumental sounds/percussion and synths.. but some of the synths have a simple kind of polyphonic sound to them that don't really fit in so well with the more real/higher quality sounds.

Beats cool, love the opening.

triangleshower responds:

oh boy, here's an old one!
yeah the whole polyphonic sound resulted from me unwisely changing the tempo after recording with an analog synth. I was too lame back then to chance it.

Rainy Day (incomplete) Rainy Day (incomplete)

BALANCE!

The music box plinky sound is way too loud at parts.. Im sure you noticed, but shouldn't be hard to fix for a big improvement.

I think the piano with a bit of a thick reverb so it sounds more sustained would be cool, and it would also make the song flow better in my opinion.

I think you should keep working at this.. hopefully there isn't a completed version on your page that I've missed. :P

With some smoothing up, this will be a pretty neat song.

Gave a low overall, it IS incomplete.

Magic Dolphin Magic Dolphin

Shoobopadop

Im not much of an instrumental/piano kind of person.. though this is well made and peiced together, I think theres a few parts where it feels like if someone actually where playing the piano, they had to pause, and figure out the next chord.. kind of choppy at parts.

Altogehter I think this is fairly impressive.. I've tried my hand at soloist instrumental peices, and found it very difficult. What ended up happening was a sort of weird frogger electronic remix sounding thing. :P

Whats up with the name?

triangleshower responds:

MAGIC DOLPHIN 123!
MAGIC DOLPHIN JUST FOR ME!

Jump into the Beat Jump into the Beat

Pretty Chill

Hey, you reviewed something of mine, so here I am returning the favor. The fat bass riff comes in beautifully, very very smooth, the beat is simple but worked in well. Beginning strings I think set up the song quite well, it would be sick if they were used later on in the song. The first main synth thats heard, has a kind of glitchy sound to it, works great at the beginning, but I think as the song progresses, it kind of has a weak feel to it, sort of begins to to sound cheap.

Over all though I think this is a pretty cool song, not quite house though cause of the nature of most of the synths.

Dj Cargo = Flute gate Dj Cargo = Flute gate

Cool stuff

Not my prefered style of music to listen to, but I can still appreciate your skill and the songs that you have on this page. My only advice would be that you use the mixers effects and tweak a bit more to create a more original sounds. Stay away from the presets as much as you can, and I think your music will really improve.

bjoaierjbioaerjgoerj responds: